Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: A flash at the Skein Gate ((may 26 - noon))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*As the Skein Gate sparks to life and the runes light up a female steps through. She looks around and immediately pulls out her dagger and begins channeling. With a sigh she proceeds cautiously to town center*
Walking from his hovel in the forest towards town center with a satchel of herbs and bottles over his shoulder, Capri passes by the skein and witnesses the flash of its activation. He approaches with his fist at the ready before he spots Aeval and sighs in relief,an audible chuckle can be heard.

"Well shit, ya'll gave this Brewer a most non-wicked fright. Welcome on back to the ralinwood."
*Aeval stops channeling and sheaths her dagger, flashing a grin over to Capri*

Capri! Nice to see you again, sorry for the scare ya never really know what will pop out at'cha.

*She walks over to him*

How ya been?
He relaxes and pops a few herbs into his mouth before swallowing them whole. He smiles and chortles as he answers.

"Sa'll good, Been a right terror as of late so can't be none too careful. Things be a might bit safer in town than out here though. All sorts been plowin' through town like a most un-chill flame. We can be takin' up a sweet spot up in me tavern, probably been a weird trip for ya'll through that there gate so some relax time be an idea."
Tell me about it, two days ago we fought a wave of 150 undead.

*She rubs the back of her neck*

It was rough so the offer is much appreciated. Also if there are any problems I can help, I figured I'd take a mini vacation here, see how my friends were doing.
"Shishishi, dis Brotha be most appreciatin' the help and trust me when I up and spill that some wicked demon types been plowing through here. Folk just got themselves up and through a radical battle against some nightmares of deathly levels. Thankfully it be feeling calm for the first in a time so we aoughta be alright. Let's head on in to the tavern and grab a seat and we can all catch up and I'll brew up a relaxing stein of the good stuff for ye."

He shuffles his satchel a bit and holds out a sprig of mint to Aeval as he turns toward town center.
*Aeval chuckles*

Glad to know I came at a good time. Seems you guys have had your fair share of shit times.

*She takes the mint and chews it*

A drink would also be lovely, it seems I've become a bit more tolerant when it comes to liquor
"Then by all means let's up and shimmy and shake our way over. Shishishi."

He slowly walks towards town center letting his hands reach about and examine the various plant life with each step, picking only a few and carefully doing so each time.
*Aeval follows, still looking around cautiously. From time to time she would stare at any familiar faces if there are any around*