Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: (April 27 evening) Need to keep Focused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Well almost the end of day two at the stocks. And I already feel exhausted" 

-shifts legs to try and sit cross legged-

"Wonder if anyone will pass by before I have back in that cell"

Kafara

Kafara, walks by before sitting in front of him watching him sadly. She holds in her hand a small basket, as she places it between them.

"How much trouble will I get into if I feed you?"
-looks up at Kafara- "I am unsure."

Kafara

"Well if they wanted you dead, they would have killed you." She smiles to him, as she sits up. "So I dought they want to starve you to death."

Kafara pulls out a bowl out of her basket. "Its just oatmeal but I figured, if I brought you a real food -- they would take it away. I thinned it out- so it should be drink able."

She shows him the bowl of gruel like substance. "I swear it taste good. I know how to cook."
"Thank you" -takes the bowl of oatmeal and drinks and places down-
*Aminata walks by, eyeing the man in chains casually as she walks by. She then pauses at seeing a strange dark elf feeding him. She stops and keeps an eye on the interaction while the man is being fed.*

Kafara

((It taste like cinnamon and brown sugar))

"I can't just sit by." She explains as she watches him, as she bites her lip unsure of what to say next.
"Do have a small stone by chance? I seem to unable to get to my parchment. I can't find any around this spot"

Kafara

"I have paper in my book-- but handing you anything will get me a place sitting beside you. Do you need a message sent?" Kafara ask him, as she tilts her head sadly. "I never leave with out my books, you never know when you will see something or think of a new idea."
"I have an idea. And it would require is a small stone and I wouldn't have to leave my cell"
Pages: 1 2 3