Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: Peacekeeper Park Area Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
By popular demand, here's a map of the park as well as the conservation area that surrounds it (and the lake!). You may begin crafting your plans.

[Image: areamap_zps8ef61e64.jpg]
This is MUCH bigger than I had thought it would be with the extra space!! So excited to explore now!! I feel like such a little kid thinking about it :3
Do we expect to be the only people there during the weekend events? I know I spotted some (2 or 3 people) on the Whittaker property during the day mod.

I'm super excited to explore on the other side of the creek!!
We can't guarantee that we'll be alone when we're on Whittaker property, but we'll always have Peacekeeper Park to ourselves.
I need to turn this into an awesome map I can use on site.....If thats okay in game...
lol you have to larp across the road to get to the lake bahaha
Where is the best place to set up. Camp
(09-24-2017, 11:13 PM)Daemon Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the best place to set up. Camp

If you are new, setting up camp around the main building with open air shelter is common. You have a chance to interact with other players this way and find a group you like to camp with after.
Due to difficulties this map is outdated
Only allowed in the purple area.
Pages: 1 2